We are excited about your interest in this comprehensive and immersive one-year training program. As of current, we are seeking residents or fellows in any Duke Graduate Medical Education (GME) program who are:
- Committed to the position full-time from July 1, 2021, to June 30, 2022.
- Board-eligible or certified in any specialty (i.e., completing training in 2021).
- Having past experience in quality improvement, statistical methodology, systems engineering and database expertise is desirable but not required.
CRQS Application Requirements
Interested and eligible candidates should apply by supplying the following information (in three separate documents):
- A written (2 page max) letter describing professional and personal interest in the CRQS position and how the experience would align with your career plans.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) or National Institute of Health (NIH) biosketch.
- The names and contact information (email, phone if available) of three professional references.
Please email these documents to Alonda Cooper, Administrative Assistant (firstname.lastname@example.org). For further inquiries about the CRQS position, please contact Dr. Joel Boggan (email@example.com) and/or Dr. Jacob Kilgore (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applications for the CRQS 2021-22 position are officially open and due by October 1, 2020.
Notifications regarding application status and interviews by mid-October through mid-November 2020.
Awardee status will be released by December 1, 2020.
We look forward to learning more about your interest in the CRQS Chief Resident Program.